PU700 Multi-Use Construction Adhesive
PU700 is a rapid curing polyurethane foam adhesive which can be applied by gun or straw. PU700 is an innovative high-strength solution for bonding a wide variety of applications.
- An innovative solution for bonding bricks / blocks that can replace traditional mortar.
- High performance wood and joinery adhesive.
- Ideal for bonding a wide range of construction materials including steel and foam.
- Rapid curing – joint can be handled / maneuvered within 10 minutes, and cures fully within 24 hours.
- Easy to use: no mixing, no water, no dust, no specialist tools or equipment required.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Excellent long-term resistance to seawater, limewater, dilute acids and caustic solutions.
700 ml canister (12 per carton)
|Fire Class||EN 13501-1||Class E, B2|
|Open Time||3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||8 minutes|
|Tack Free Time||3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH||8 minutes|
|Loading Time||24 hours|
|Tensile Strength||FEICA TM 1018||10500 kPa|
*Application temperature of -5°C applies only if the surface is dry
|Canister: +10°C to +30°C|
Ambient: -5°C to +35°C
|Service Temperature||Short Term: -40°C to +130°C|
Long Term: -40°C to +90°C
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions between +10°C and +25°C|
Store canisters upright
|Shelf Life||12 months when stored as recommended in original, unopened containers|